GATOR-1 is our armored amphibious luxury vehicle.
Developed from the idea of Kevin Neprud of Nouvoyage USA who has many years of experience in developing amphibious vehicles for the USMC, GATOR-1 is meant to provide a true solution for a mobile, secure corporate office, for personnel transport, and eventually as "RV" for special family use.
The key characteristics are:
- super-strong underpinning, developed, tested, and approved for combat use by the USMC;
- FULLY ARMORED & BLAST PROTECTED;
- PROTECTED AGAINST ANY KIND OF EAVESDROPPING AND ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE;
- Overall Length: 10 m (33’)
- Height: Land: 2.9 m (9’-6”), Stowed: 2.3m (7’-6”),
- Maximum speed: 28 knots water, 130 kph (80 mph) land
- Capacity: 12 passengers + 2 crew
- Engine: 1 X Diesel Engine (530 hp)
- Water Propulsion: 2 X Hamilton HJ 241
- Land Driveline: 4 x Remy International electric motor 97 kW (130 hp) each
- Accommodation: luxury seating (12), head/galley optional
- Features: Gullwing/auto-stair side entry, Removable helm roof, A/C and heat (retracting helm roof is offered as an upgrade option)
- Certifications: Will meet marine and road certifications for US, UK, Europe, etc.
- Additional Certifications Options: Marine: USCG, ISO Category B or C Road: DOT, NHTSA, CE